Blue-in-Green:RADIO

Sunday 6 January 2013

'Out of Oak' by Southpaw [EP]

I can't believe it's been nearly a year ago now (26th February 2012) since I debuted 'Illio' to our airwaves - I remember saying it live on that show then, and on subsequent shows, that there would come a day that Starpoint DJs, and hopefully DJs and fans all around the world, would be playing music from this incredible new band, and I'm thrilled to be able to announce the next step in that becoming a reality...

As much as I relished being one of few who had access to Southpaw's 'Out of Oak' EP, I'm even more thrilled to be able to announce it's now awaiting the pleasure of your very own ears as it's finally available for you to get your own hands on at Bandcamp.  The link to purchase it can be found here:

http://sthpw.bandcamp.com/

...and here's the YouTube link to the song that got me hooked, and the song that also boasted pride-of-place amongst The Blue-in-Green Sessions' 'Best of 2012' playlist, 'Illio'.


No comments:

Post a Comment